Thursday 7 March 2013

Review of Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

Hi All,

Hope you are doing fine. I really love all my Maybelline Products, so here i am again doing a review on this Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. 
What Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover Claims :-
  • A non greasy makeup remover that quickly and easily removes waterproof makeup wthout harsh rubbing. P
  • Efficient and easy – this forumla instantly removes all eye and lip makeup, even waterproof and non transfer. P
  • Gentle – Formulated for sensitive eyes it is very gentle for the delicate skin around the eyes. P
  • Ophtalmologically and Dermatological tested.

Price: Rs 215 for 70ml





Features:

An original, bi-phased that means it has both oil and water. You need to shake it for both to mix and it effectively removes even waterproof makeup without irritating the eyes. It has the formula that safely and smoothly dissolves waterproof mascara, eye makeup and lip, completely cleansing without oily residue. Fragrance-free and non-irritating.

I just put some on a cotton pad and gently swipe twice or thrice on my eye lids and the makeup slides off onto the pad. It does not take long to get it all off effortlessly. After that, I cleanse my face to make sure the rest of the makeup is removed. I always use it when I have waterproof/smudge proof eye makeup on.

Just an experiment below, below i have used my Maybelline Waterproof Mascara, i have swiped it twice.


Now i took a very little product on my Cotton Pad and swiped it twice and you can see the results, it turned out clean without any smudging.

 Pros:
  • It is very affordable and the bottle is cute and travel friendly
  • This is a good everyday makeup remover, though, and I will definitely repurchase
  • Non Greasy
  • Good for sensitive and nonsensitive eyes.
  • Cannot be used for the facial makeup , has to be done separately.
  • It does not clean off my mascara in just one stroke, but it cleans it faster and easier when compared to any other make-up removers that I tried. Will continue using it.
      Cons
  • A pump would definitely be preferred, but overall an inexpensive and effective product.
  • It does takes a few swipes to completely remove makeup.

LBA Rating:
4/5

Any questions?  Post them below!

Thanks for reading
 Look Beautiful Always
J

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can I also use this to remove make up on my entire face? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,
    Well ideally this makeup remover is for eyes and lips...coz it has oil content which can make your skin oily if applied on face..but even I sometimes use it to remove my foundation....then I use a face wash to remove the oiliness.

    Regards
    Look Beautiful Always

    ReplyDelete