Wednesday 13 March 2013

Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation - 55 Buff Beige


Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation - 55 Buff Beige

Hi Ladies,

Good Evening!! How are you doing today?? I am starting with a review on one of my Favorite Foundation that is from Max Factor.



Company Claims:

For a luminous and vivid look that really makes an impact, a sheer and smooth complexion is a must.
Designed to work seamlessly with the Max Colour Effects Collection, Smooth Effect Foundation lets you max out your colour and make a lasting statement.



Some useful info about Max Factor.

Max Factor is known as “the make-up of make-up artists”. Mr Max Factor himself was responsible for countless cosmetic innovations – from the first full-face foundation to false eyelashes – and defined the 'look' for generations. The glamorous looks Max Factor created for Hollywood screen goddesses defined the concept of beauty in the 20th Century and were copied by women all over the world.

 The huge impact of these styles, coupled with the stars’ endorsement, created glamorous beauty looks that every woman wanted to emulate.

Not only was Max Factor the creator of cosmetic products, he developed numerous make-up techniques – both for movie special effects and beauty looks. This expertise in original make-up techniques for the world of beauty evolved and developed throughout the years. The principle of instilling product knowledge and application techniques to beauty consultants continues today.




Price : 4 RO for 30 ML , Made in Ireland


Features:

The shade matches my skin tone flawlessly. The product felt very lightweight on the skin, drying evenly with a good coverage. It gave me just the right amount of cover without feeling like I had lots of foundation on. This foundation stayed in place so well, that when I came to reapply in the evening, I found I didn't need to. Better to apply with a brush.




Ingredients:

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Talc, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methicone, Silica, Laureth-7, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Dehydroacetate ,Hydrogenated, Soybean Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Paraffin, Synthetic Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Microcristallina Cera,Mica, Ethylene Brassylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Barium Sulfate,Propylparaben,[+/- CI 77891,CI 77492,CI 77491,CI77499]

Pros:
·         Comes in a very handy tube so easy to apply.
·         Light Weight Tube can be easily carried in your bag.
·         The finish and coverage is just right for me, this is probably the most natural looking, skin-like foundation that I've tried.
·         Variety of shades to choose from light to dark.

Cons:
·         Although the color matches me pretty well, but I believe I'd prefer a slightest darker shade if I repurchase.
·         I do find this foundation somewhat similar to Maybelline's Fit Me.
·         Ingredients are not mentioned on the tube.

Recommend:
I do recommend Max Factor foundation if you have dry to slightly oily skin and want a natural looking foundation with light to medium coverage. 

LBA Rating:
4/5

Thanks for reading,
Look Beautiful Always
J

No comments:

Post a Comment