Monday 18 March 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Lovesick Pasionee


Hey Ladies,

Hope you all are doing well!! How did the Monday after a long weekend go? Mine passed really fast...Everyone now days are wild about Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains. Revlon has come up with some pretty new and vibrant shades. So my pick of the day is Love Sick Passionnee.




Product I am gonna review now is Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain 020-Lovesick Passionnee I have also got one more shade i.e. Crush Beguin (Click here for the review)

Let’s begin with what Revlon Claims

Company Claims:
·         Lightweight Lip stain + Moisturizing Balm
·         100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
·         Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required
·         It's a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lip stain in an adorable chubby crayon. 
·         Just Bitten Kissable ™ Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush color that lasts hour after hour.



Price: Rs 600/- for 0.09 oz (2.7 g)


My Take on the Product:

I actually went to buy Honey but was not available Perhaps this was the color I chose.The color of this shade is bright pink on my lips...i love this color but when I saw the packaging I thought it would be a bit lighter than it actually is.



As said earlier also the fragrance is sort of Minty, a menthol types which lightens in few mins.

The stick is quite easy to apply, since it is a stain so we have to apply it properly just to ensure that you stay within your lip line.


The formula is light, moisturizing and quite easy to wear; you can easily find the dupes of this color.
I have a bit of a love hate rapport with stains - I love their staying power and their color durability. But i don't like the way they can dry out your lips and leave a kind of patchy look as the color descends into dry spots.
I actually favor having the stain and balm in two separate applicators. Though I do love products that come in these handy crayon like containers, they are just so travel friendly also no lip liner is required for these stains.


Would I recommend?

I definitely would as I myself was trying to lay my hands on the shade Honey…but I really would love to try some other brands like Maybelline and Color bar.


LBA Rating:

3/5

Thank you so much for reading me                                

Regards
Look Beautiful Always

8 comments:

  1. Woww Stunning LOTD... Loved the Review :)
    Lovely blog dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radha for ur lovely comments...am so touched

      Delete
  2. hey what is the name of the orange shade?? i have been looking for an orange stain for so long..is it good?? and ur review is perfect i think i'll buy one or two..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 040 Rendezvous and 035 Charm, both are shades in Orange , just do have a check before buying..thanks have a nice day

      Delete
  3. hey what is the name of the orange shade?? i have been looking for such a lip stain forever but never found one..is it good?? and your review is awesome..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Evie, how are u doing, There are two Orangy Shades in Revlon Just Bitten Stains, they are 040 Rendezvous and 035 Charm.

      Delete
  4. lovely its looking so pretty on your lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey punam thanks for your lovely comments..

      Delete