Monday 13 May 2013

Deborah Milano Hi-Tech Trio in the Shade Black Dalia

 Hello Munchkins,

How have you been? Today I would be sharing my views on an Intense yet beautiful looking palette from Deborah Milano. Most of you might not go for such bold or dark colors on eyes, but I really love dark and intense shades on my eyes occasionally or some time when I am in that frame of mind.

So the Product of the Day is Deborah Milano Hi Tech Trio in the Shade Black Dalia No 13


Description
True, vibrant color. Frosted finishes of dazzling radiance. The silky smooth consistency goes on evenly and the three shades can be combined every which way to create a breathtaking array of effects. The product is formulated for easy blending, so color can be applied either wet or dry to achieve the desired intensity and depth. Hypoallergenic.* Ophthalmologist tested.
*Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy.

How to use: Used dry the finish is sophisticated and luminous, while used wet the result is metallic and visually dramatic.

Price : 3 RO (420 Rs) 

My take on the Product :
The formula of these shadows is most pigmented and it does pops out the shade very well. These baked trio eye shadows come in a round palette with a see through plastic lid. The Staying power of this shadows is super awesome, I had applied this in the morning for the tutorial and it lasted for about 6-7 hours.

All the shades are shimmery and the most important quality of this palette is that it can be used even with wet shadow brush and the colors shows off really well, metallic & dramatic. I was amazed to see such colors, It has a Shimmery White, Shimmery Black and Shimmery Navy Blue (Oouch), Blue did I see blue …normally we see White, Black and Grey, but blue…I loved it when I swatched it on my wrist, the colors were really looking amazing. They all have a smooth touch and spreads easily over the eyelids.

It comes with an bend applicator brush which I haven’t used yet, it sort of okie-doke,


 Ingredients:
My Likes:
  • It comes in a sturdy palette and it is quite travel friendly.
  • Staying power is amazing .
  • Inexpensive.
  • Could be used wet but I've not tried it though.
  • The texture is very smooth and glides easily
  • I love the tiny shimmers it has.
  • What I have noticed in this particular palette is once the color is wiped out the shimmers are also gone whereas in many palettes tiny shimmers exists even if the color is being wiped off.
  • I especially bought this for the navy Blue color which is superrrr awesome.

 My Dislikes:
  • My only con is a base should be applied with the dark shade.
  • No Mirror



Video on how to create the above look



Recommendation:
Yes, anyone who likes to intensify their look by using such bold colors can go for this palette.

LBA  Rating:
4.8/5

Thanks for Reading, do comment below about how well I can create this look by swapping the shades.

Regards

Look Beautiful Always

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one.. Thanks for the info Hema :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a good brand, you can check some online websites if you wish to buy..welcome dear

      Delete
  2. WOW! Adore the look you created with it! Pure loveliness! And the trio is pretty affordable :)

    xoxo
    http://fashioncandy.me/

    ReplyDelete