Monday 11 March 2013

My February Vellvette Box

Hi Friends,

I had subscribed for the first time for this Vellvette Box. I had mixed feelings whether the products would suit me or not. I got my February Vellvette Box from vellvette.com on 24th February . Unfortunately i was travelling and was not able to see what all i have got. I was extremely excited when I receive the package. This is what I got. Check it out!



Although, my box was having hardly any suprising factor as everyone has mostly got the similar products except the ofra creams/cleansers/gels.

Here are the contents of my box:
1) Figs & Rouge Aloe and Mint Balm : Full Size
2) Purely Pro Blush – Lovely : Full Size
3) Ofra Vitamin C  Cream: Sample Bottle
4) Fridge Magnet :)
I’m delighted that they sent me such great brands with the help of the questionnaire which we filled up and the discount coupons as well in case I want to buy the full sized product as it isn’t easy to get discounts on such brands. It was impressive to see the descriptions of each products with instructions on the usage.


You can subscribe for Vellvette box for one month for Rs. 399 and for 3 months at Rs. 1,099.
If you wish to receive a box of goodies every month then you can sign up for an annual subscription at a discount of 16%.
Click here to get your own  box customized by experts who give surety that you receive products that you will love.


I have already subscribed for my March Vellvette Box.

Thanks


Look beautiful Always
J


No comments:

Post a Comment